HL30TC70 (new WHL3710-70)
HL30TC85 (new WHL4010-85)
The Weldco HL30TC70 (new WHL3710-70) with its 60' boom length and the Weldco HL30TC85 (new WHL4010-85)with its 75' boom length became the most popular crane for oil field rig moves due to its short stowed boom length and its 30 ton capacity. Its 30-ton lift capacity coupled with short boom length allowed it to be mounted onto heavy-duty oil field tractor chassis with single front axles. Now that the tandem front steer axle has become popular and readily available - the HL30TC85 (new WHL4010-85) offers the choice of a 15' longer boom.
- Wireless anti-two block (A2B) shutdown protection system
- 15000 lbs hydraulic planetary winch - 2 speed electric shift
- Massive Rotek type slewing ring with 48 bolts in each of the rings
- External drive swing box permits easy service access
- The 3-stage boom employs only a single cylinder to extend the boom and the stinger boom is cable crowded out and in
The new cable crowded boom design allowed Weldco to eliminate all hoses, fittings, and thereby sources of hydraulic leaks from the boom. The boom extension cylinder is rod fed through an integral pad mounted holding valve which is service accessible at the rear of the boom, allowing all the fittings or leak sources to be accessed externally.
More questions? Please just send us your inquiry or fill out our e-mail form.
Some names of actual companies and products, mentioned herein may be trademarks. They are used for reference purpose only and are property of the respective owners.
Technical specifications subject to change without notice.