WHL30TC75 / WHL30TC97
The Weldco WHL30TC75 and WHL30TC97 are answers to customer's demands for longer booms and more operator comfort. These cranes are most suited for tandem steer tri-drive rear axle chassis. The integral outriggers on the 30 ton sub-frame are simple, single stage horizontal extension with vertical jack cylinders. A fully equipped operator swing-cab is standard equipment with a diesel fed furnace and an upholstered seat for operator comfort.
- Wireless anti-two block (A2B) shutdown protection system
- 15000 lb, grooved drain, hydraulic planetary winch - 2 speed, electric shift
- Massive Rotek type slewing ring with oversize external gear teeth
- External drive swing box with eccentric ring backlash adjustment
- Pressure compensated piston pump comes with low-pressure joy stick controls
- Fully insulated cab with ergonomically designed controls
- Wireless load moment indicator (LMI) and shutdown system available
This crane offers the operator the environment of a professional to operate long hours while still being able to focus 100% on the job. The in-cab environment assists in maintaining focus on the lifting job while the LMI panel can help assist with load information without removing focus from the lifted load.
More questions? Please just send us your inquiry or fill out our e-mail form.
Some names of actual companies and products, mentioned herein may be trademarks. They are used for reference purpose only and are property of the respective owners.
Technical specifications subject to change without notice.