WHL40TC75 (new WHL6510-75)
WHL40TC97 (new WHL6410-97)
The Weldco WHL40TC75 (new WHL6510-75) and WHL40TC97 (new WHL6410-97) are answers to customer's demands for longer booms and more lifting capacity. These cranes are most suited for tandem steer tri-drive rear axle chassis. The integral outriggers on the 40-ton sub-frame are extra long; two stage horizontal extension with vertical jack cylinders. A fully equipped operator swing-cab is standard equipment with a diesel fed furnace and upholstered operators seat.
- Wireless anti-two block (A2B) shutdown protection system
- 15,000 lb, groove drain, hydraulic planetary winch - 2 speed, electric shift
- Massive Rotek type slewing ring with oversize external gear teeth
- External drive swing box with eccentric ring backlash adjustment
- Pressure compensated piston pump comes with low-pressure joy stick controls
- Fully insulated cab with comfortable controls
- Wireless load moment indicator (LMI) and shutdown system available
This crane offers the operator the environment of a professional to operate long hours while still being able to focus 100% on the job. The in-cab environment assists in maintaining focus on the lifting job while the LMI panel can help assist with load information without removing focus from the lifted load.
- Technical description WHL40TC75 (new WHL6510-75)
- Download capacity chart WHL40TC75 (new WHL6510-75)
- Sales brochure for dealer WHL40TC75 (new WHL6510-75)
- Technical description WHL40TC97 (new WHL6410-97)
- Download capacity chart WHL40TC97 (new WHL6410-97)
- Sales brochure for dealer WHL40TC97 (new WHL6410-97)
More questions? Please just send us your inquiry or fill out our e-mail form.
Some names of actual companies and products, mentioned herein may be trademarks. They are used for reference purpose only and are property of the respective owners.
Technical specifications subject to change without notice.