WHL50TC100 (new WHL8210-100)
The new Hydra-Lift WHL50TC100 (new WHL8210-100) Swing Cab Cranes, with a 50 ton lift rating, is ideally suited for the most demanding heavy lift jobs.
Out and down outriggers have independently operated horizontal extension cylinders and vertical jack cylinders, for true stability on uneven surfaces or in tight locations.
The fully equipped cab provides the operator with a comfortable working environment in all weather conditions. Mounted on a single steer tri-drive rear axle chassis, or tandem steer tandem rear axle chassis, the WHL50TC100 (new WHL8210-100) Crane delivers heavy lifting performance.
- 50 Ton lifting capacity
- 110' tip height (fully extended)
- 4 section 100' fully proportional boom
- 30.5' retracted length
- Continuous rotation
- 15,000 lb, 2 speed grooved drum planetary winch with integral brake for high efficiency and security
- Out and down outriggers
- Dual Fan oil cooler
- A2B and LMI systems
- Orientable (0°, 15°, 30°) swing around jib, stows on side of boom
- Snatch block and crane blocks for multi-part line operation
- Hydraulic tank heater
- Digital radio weight indicator
- Boom lights
More questions? Please just send us your inquiry or fill out our e-mail form.
Some names of actual companies and products, mentioned herein may be trademarks. They are used for reference purpose only and are property of the respective owners.
Technical specifications subject to change without notice.